- 198 Posts
I still have just over a year left on my contract, but I am eligible for the Next upgrade and was considering jumping to Next, but I'm not real sure how much it's going to raise my monthly bill. I'm paying close to $100 right now monthly. Would I just be adding the full retail price divided by 20 or 26? Or is my math and understanding of Next wrong?
Thanks in advance!
Posted via HTC One GPe
- 03-23-2014, 10:26 PM #2
- 03-24-2014, 07:09 AM #3
- 04-05-2014, 01:07 PM #5
- 04-07-2014, 07:01 AM #6
- 04-22-2014, 03:10 AM #7
- 04-28-2014, 02:47 PM #8
Re: AT&T Next?
I'm eligible for the Next upgrade as well for my wife and me. I went in to look at my options after my wife dropped her phone to see if we should upgrade or pay to get her phone repaired. It turns out that by upgrading to a 10GB, 18 month plan for us with the most expensive phone that I saw (HTC One M8), it would end up being a couple dollars cheaper than my current 2 year contract in which we only get 4GB and have to pay the $200 up front for a top end phone. I think we are going to do it even though I am very happy with my HTC One M7. I might end up keeping that as my primary device and just bench whatever brand new phone I upgrade to.
- 04-28-2014, 04:38 PM #9
- By luohan in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:24 AM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum HTC One M8Replies: 126Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:32 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 03-24-2014, 01:41 PM
- By TickTakashi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Denton Yorkirons in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 08:30 PM