Should I switch to ATT?
I currently have Verizon, I got a new job and I can barely get a signal inside the office building. Outside of the office the reception is good and I can get 17 down 8 up on LTE. They have ATT repeaters in the building to support the government blackberries and I tested a coworkers iphone and he gets good call reception in the building and gets about 4 down and 1 up on 4g. I tested ATT at a corporate store and could only get 8 down and 1 up.
From what I've read Verizon will be faster in the long run since they have been increasing capacity while ATT is still working on coverage.
But, I don't get coverage 9 hours of the day in the office on Verizon. So, I'm not sure whether to switch to ATT or not. If I switch I'll get coverage in the office but slower speeds outside the office
I asked if I could install a signal booster for Verizon but I'm not allowed.
- 04-15-2014, 09:37 PM #2
- 04-15-2014, 09:39 PM #3
Re: Should I switch to ATT?
Hello! Try not to post the same thing twice. :P
Should I switch to AT&T
Anyways, AT&T has decent speed both 4G and 4G LTE wise. Are you moving around a lot or are you in the office all day?
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
- 04-16-2014, 12:56 PM #5
- 04-19-2014, 02:29 AM #6
- By Stealthinator247 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 01-08-2015, 02:38 PM
- By Grokr in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 04-21-2014, 12:17 PM
- By Billy95Tech in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2014, 07:24 AM
- By nlarson467 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:08 PM
- By Nick Walker1 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:24 AM