Ok here it goes...
I got my phone activated May 8th. I never thought about using isis mobile wallet until I heard about getting a free AMEX prepaid card worth $25 bucks. Yesterday I tried to sign in, and well, my phone told me that I already had an account and wouldn't let me do anything else. Apparently I already had a pin set up and everything. I tried everything I might have used.
Finally I called AT&T and look and behold it said that my account was already active and had been set up with the email firstname.lastname@example.org. (idk if that email will show up but the domain is NONE (dot) com. The date it was activated was May 8th, and was activated by a "rep". My question is, has anyone else run into this problem? I still have etc to call Isis' number and I plan on going back to the store I got the S5 from with the info I am given. And some ***** has probably claimed the card that I have and it's probably set up with all of my information on it too.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by troshs; 05-27-2014 at 09:30 AM.~~ You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.
Re: ISIS Wallet hacked.
Update: AT&T tried to terminate the account yesterday and couldnt....now Isis is telling me I have to call them back and ask them to do what they couldn't do yesterday. I think I will just drop by the store later. Again, please let me know if anyone else has the issue.
Posted via Android Central App~~ You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.
- 06-03-2014, 12:28 PM #3
- By sickle2 in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 17Last Post: 06-12-2014, 09:35 PM
- By maarescal in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2014, 02:21 PM
- By maarescal in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2014, 06:10 AM
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2014, 06:09 PM
- By ShadowLawlless in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 02:42 PM