2 phones on AT&T same line?
I currently have and love the Galaxy S4 GPE. I'm toying with getting the Sony Xperia Z2 as well. Is it just a matter of swapping the SIM card between to 2 phones or is it more involved than that? I know that I can't use BOTH phones at the same time, but I'd like to go back and forth between the 2 phones until such time I can decide which one to keep. Thanks all.
- 05-31-2014, 12:06 AM #2
- 05-31-2014, 09:41 AM #4
- 05-31-2014, 02:53 PM #5
Re: 2 phones on AT&T same line?
To add what Almeuit was meaning.
Phones that are branded with their carriers, aka T-Mobile and AT&T will have the necessary info (APN) for you to swap a sim and thats it.
IF a device is Unlocked generic it may not have that info and simply swapping a sim wont do. You would need to manually enter the APN settings for your carrier.
Google Play Edition GPE units and most developers phones have the APN built in because they are region specific. So buying a GPE HTC USA device will have AT&T and T-Mobile APN in them.
Unlocking a T-Mobile HTC phone for use on AT&T might not. So you would more then likely have to add the APN settings on that unit for the AT&T network.
- 05-31-2014, 06:20 PM #7
- 06-01-2014, 05:23 AM #8
- By HeXeN_Overlord in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2015, 12:10 PM
- By nrvna76 in forum T-MobileReplies: 12Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:08 AM
- By pastelCat in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Long Dinh1 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:09 PM
- By AlayneP in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2014, 07:06 PM