Using smartphone unlimited data sim in iPad or mobile hotspot?

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can use an smartphone unlimited data sim in an iPad or mobile hotspot (AT&T). Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anitadenny

May 23, 2014
Visit site
It has been a while since I've done it but the last time I put an unlimited data for iphone sim in an ipad they flipped out. They proceeded to block data completely on that line within a few minutes and didn't restore it until I called and at the time they advised me data had been blocked because I had put the sim in an ipad.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can use an smartphone unlimited data sim in an iPad or mobile hotspot (AT&T). Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been a while since I've done it but the last time I put an unlimited data for iphone sim in an ipad they flipped out. They proceeded to block data completely on that line within a few minutes and didn't restore it until I called and at the time they advised me data had been blocked because I had put the sim in an ipad.

Anitadenny is 100% correct! When the network see's that its in an iPad it will ban the SIM card until you call them. It will only be a thorn in your side sadly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87