Does anyone know if you can use an smartphone unlimited data sim in an iPad or mobile hotspot (AT&T). Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-05-2014 01:04 AM
    It has been a while since I've done it but the last time I put an unlimited data for iphone sim in an ipad they flipped out. They proceeded to block data completely on that line within a few minutes and didn't restore it until I called and at the time they advised me data had been blocked because I had put the sim in an ipad.
    06-05-2014 01:08 AM
    Does anyone know if you can use an smartphone unlimited data sim in an iPad or mobile hotspot (AT&T). Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It has been a while since I've done it but the last time I put an unlimited data for iphone sim in an ipad they flipped out. They proceeded to block data completely on that line within a few minutes and didn't restore it until I called and at the time they advised me data had been blocked because I had put the sim in an ipad.
    Anitadenny is 100% correct! When the network see's that its in an iPad it will ban the SIM card until you call them. It will only be a thorn in your side sadly.
    06-05-2014 07:49 AM