Using Contract sim card in go phone
I am currently on contract with AT&T. I do not have a data plan as I have a dumb phone.
My dumb phone broke and I need a new phone. I saw this Alcatel 871a go phone Alcatel 871a Specs, Features (Phone Scoop)
If I put my contract sim card into that go phone, will it just act like a standard phone so I'll just continue to be charged as I normally am per month?
Also, is the Alcatel 871a considered a smart phone? I see I can access the internet with it so wasn't sure. I'm afraid it's a smartphone and I'll automatically be signed up for a monthly data plan if I use my contract sim card in that go phone.
- 06-10-2014, 08:02 AM #2
Re: Using Contract sim card in go phone
Thanks, that was 1/2 my question.
Other half was will I get charged a data plan with that Alcatel phone? I think it's a non-smart phone but I'm not sure. It says it's got "web" too but its called a basic messaging phone. Is that what a "non-smart" phone is called these days?
- 06-10-2014, 12:32 PM #4
- By MNR in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:10 PM
- By tarfoot in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2014, 12:20 PM
- By Kyrdrin in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2014, 10:58 AM
- By kixazz2529 in forum Droid MAXX Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Wotsa in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 07:39 PM