Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: Was lied to about plan rates, what do I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Did the unlock code work?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Yes! However, I found that mobile data was disabled. Called T-mobile last night and they gave me a series of codes to enter under "access point names" and now everything's cool. ATT phone works great under T-mo. Thanks to everyone who contributed their thoughts and advice. I think the BBB and FCC complaints actually worked because after 4 months of fighting, ATT relented within a day of those being filed. Coincidence or not, I don't know but it's good to see that there are recourses w/o involving litigation.
    cgardnervt likes this.

Global Posts
    23,855 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Quote Originally Posted by B0WIE View Post
    Yes! However, I found that mobile data was disabled. Called T-mobile last night and they gave me a series of codes to enter under "access point names" and now everything's cool. ATT phone works great under T-mo. Thanks to everyone who contributed their thoughts and advice. I think the BBB and FCC complaints actually worked because after 4 months of fighting, ATT relented within a day of those being filed. Coincidence or not, I don't know but it's good to see that there are recourses w/o involving litigation.
    Glad its all sorted out.

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

Phone Timeline
    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry

Quote Originally Posted by B0WIE View Post
    Yeah you have to change the apn.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12