Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: Was lied to about plan rates, what do I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Did the unlock code work?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Yes! However, I found that mobile data was disabled. Called T-mobile last night and they gave me a series of codes to enter under "access point names" and now everything's cool. ATT phone works great under T-mo. Thanks to everyone who contributed their thoughts and advice. I think the BBB and FCC complaints actually worked because after 4 months of fighting, ATT relented within a day of those being filed. Coincidence or not, I don't know but it's good to see that there are recourses w/o involving litigation.
    cgardnervt likes this.

Global Posts
    22,228 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by B0WIE View Post
    Yes! However, I found that mobile data was disabled. Called T-mobile last night and they gave me a series of codes to enter under "access point names" and now everything's cool. ATT phone works great under T-mo. Thanks to everyone who contributed their thoughts and advice. I think the BBB and FCC complaints actually worked because after 4 months of fighting, ATT relented within a day of those being filed. Coincidence or not, I don't know but it's good to see that there are recourses w/o involving litigation.
    Glad its all sorted out.

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Quote Originally Posted by B0WIE View Post
    Yeah you have to change the apn.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12