Odds of getting caught with free wifi tether on unlimited plan
I've got free wifi tethering working with foxfi on my rooted Samsung s4 phone.
I have a grandfathered in unlimited data plan though so I'm afraid I might get caught and lose my unlimited data.
How likely is it that I would be caught? I could just use it to browse webpages without video - would that lessen my chances of getting caught (I'd do this on my 13" screen laptop).
EDIT: nuts, I already used my tether once after I had got tethering for free working. I just went to a couple webpages and ran a speedtest. Am I screwed already?
- 07-20-2014, 01:16 AM #2
- 07-20-2014, 03:34 AM #3
Re: odds of getting caught with free wifi tether on unlimited plan
You'll get a warning before the switch (usually). They will basically ask you to stop or they'll toss you to a limited plan.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
- 07-30-2014, 12:07 AM #4
- By eddyknights in forum LG G3Replies: 20Last Post: 08-23-2014, 07:54 PM
- By dcont78 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2014, 02:12 AM
- By HFGames in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 12:02 AM
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 12:02 AM