Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default just wondering

Help me, I broke my HTC one vx insurance sent me replacement HTC first. Not a good phone, suppose to get another rep ,ordered the same phone do I have to take whatever they send...

Default Re: just wondering

Insurance can send you any phone that they deem comparable to the one you had, in terms of specs and price. The First is actually somewhat better than the VX when you compare them side by side: HTC One VX vs HTC First - Phone specs comparison

The main drawback of the First is Facebook Home, if you're not a total Facebook junky. But you can easily turn off Facebook Home: How to uninstall Facebook Home from your current phone | Android Central. Also look here: http://cellphoneforums.net/htc/t3590...#axzz3CJO7ocTo. I'm not sure if the First has a basic Launcher that you can use once you turn off Facebook Home--but if there isn't, you can always install another Launcher app like Nova Launcher (which looks a lot like the basic Android interface).
    KAY ATCHISON likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: just wondering

BDiddy, thank you,insurance keep saying their sending me ssgalaxys3mini, been waiting 3wks,believe they're lieing