AT&T - What phone to choose fur next upgrade?

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I am due for an upgrade in the next few weeks and am torn between the S5 or the HTC M8. Thoughts? I know they're both great phones but wasn't if anyone out there that has either one can give me their opinions on battery life, SD Card support, etc?

Thanks

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: ATT Next Upgrade

I am due for an upgrade in the next few weeks and am torn between the S5 or the HTC M8. Thoughts? I know they're both great phones but wasn't if anyone out there that has either one can give me their opinions on battery life, SD Card support, etc?

Thanks

After having both I always ended going for my S5 more than the m8. Couldn't tell you why but I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

have you taken a look at the Moto X 14' edition? I got the Pure Edition and I love it! I had an M7 and thought HTC did a great job. If I was not going to go with the Moto X I would get the M8 personally for one reason...NO TW!

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

yeah not sure why I thought it was on the HTC...So the M8 is still a relevant phone...Good I was getting it was gonna get overtaken by another Android phone

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

yeah not sure why I thought it was on the HTC...So the M8 is still a relevant phone...Good I was getting it was gonna get overtaken by another Android phone

The M8 is a great phone! I'd check out some reviews and then go play with one in the store. HTC's support is great as well. Is the size ok with you?

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

yeah I got medium sized hands and have some issues texting and hitting wrong keys sometimes, could be cause I'm rushing thru it, I'll have to check it out in my local ATT store and go from there

gdhampton7

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Have a question. I have two lines and phones on next program but I only use one. If I wanted to let a friend use my phone could they put their Sim in and use the phone? Both on att. Or will it not work?

Posted via Galaxy Note 4

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

From your choices, i'd go M8.

Personally, i'm waiting for the G3 to drop price before using my NEXT.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol