Switched to AT&T

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. I have a question. I'm going to switch to AT&T from Verizon and I ordered the S6 today. It says according to my order that the phone won't ship until the 24th of this month. Does it normally take that long or does AT&T usually put that date as a just in case. I was going to have it for an in-store pickup, but it was out of stock. TIA

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would say the delay is due to high demand for the Galaxy S6. It sounds like it is back ordered so that is why you're seeing this delay. Under normal circumstances it takes them maybe 2 days or less to ship out.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
As a former AT&T customer of almost 10 years and now a verizon customer I will tell you that verizon makes more effort to get you your device than AT&T does. It took AT&T a week just to get me sim cards...

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I understand anyone leaving big red, their crappy customer service being primary, I did so a couple of years ago, but I will probably go back sometime as the AT&T network just is not as good, after the switch I have found several at&t dead zones near me in TN and in Northern Fla. But it works at my house and Verizon did not

mike568

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Switched to AT&T

As a former AT&T customer of almost 10 years and now a verizon customer I will tell you that verizon makes more effort to get you your device than AT&T does. It took AT&T a week just to get me sim cards...

A couple of years ago it took AT&T 1 business day to ship and recieve the Galaxy S3. The shipping was free and the package came from a city close by. This was before AT&T allowed in store pickup. I had to ordered from Premiere to select unlimited data with 1500 text messages when normal options for texting where pay per use or unlimited.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish