disabling data plan on note 4?

theitfactor

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I have had a note 4 since January and a few days ago added another line to my account which is an iphone 6. I love both phones but would it be possible to use iphone regularly and disable the data plan and charges for the note 4? I basically want to use the note 4 at home with wifi and the iPhone for work and such. But don't want to pay for two lines at once. I am on Next so I would still pay the installments for the note 4 itself but is there a way to cancel the rest of the service for it?

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I have had a note 4 since January and a few days ago added another line to my account which is an iphone 6. I love both phones but would it be possible to use iphone regularly and disable the data plan and charges for the note 4? I basically want to use the note 4 at home with wifi and the iPhone for work and such. But don't want to pay for two lines at once. I am on Next so I would still pay the installments for the note 4 itself but is there a way to cancel the rest of the service for it?

No. Data plan is required

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Yes you can. However you just can not have the Note 4 actively in use on the att network. Take the SIM card out and add it to a dumb phone. Then take the data plan off. Done!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz