Will AT&T Unlimited Plan for iPhone work on unlocked LG G4?

mrcultureshock

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I'm currently using an unlocked iPhone 6 Plus and I have an old AT&T unlimited plan. I'm thinking about purchasing an unlocked LG G4 to give Android a try since I've never owned Android before. Will my plan work on the LG G4?

Cheers!

anon(92475)

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
It should work just fine as long as the unlocked model supports the LTE bands that AT&T uses. AT&T might have to swap data on their system, but it's just few minutes worth of time on a phone call. This also might be the case if you have to get another SIM card.

Every time I get another phone that has a different SIM size I have to call. They've never had a problem with it. Just make sure you verify it on your own after they say it's been done. I, out of paranoia, keep a check on my data plan for a few days whenever I get a new phone. I just don't trust AT&T that much.

Posted via the Android Central App

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Another option is to just cut the SIM card to size if you wanna skip out on att CS. However, att CS has always been IMO. No issues from my POV. Just give them a call or stop in at the closest corp store. I'd still double check your online account though to make sure the account plan was not changed.