Marshmallow update

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone heard anything from AT&T on when they will be sending the OTA for nexus devices?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Nexus devices receive the update from Google. The update has already started to roll out, so take a look here if you want to update manually: Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA links are starting to arrive — here they are! | Android Central

If you don't, then I would suggest waiting for the update to arrive. It'll take some time, but will come soon.
They released the factory images on the 5th. They should have also released OTA then and every nexus 6 and 9 should have it by now .. Just my option... I personally don't feel comfortable messing with the software especially when it's my daily driver... I bought a nexus to get updates fast and 10 days is way long enough...

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
They released the factory images on the 5th. They should have also released OTA then and every nexus 6 and 9 should have it by now .. Just my option... I personally don't feel comfortable messing with the software especially when it's my daily driver... I bought a nexus to get updates fast and 10 days is way long enough...

Updates are sent in waves and it can take weeks before it reaches you. Take a look here for more information on how updates are sent: https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/1r1dz4/44_kitkat_has_started_rolling_out_on_the_n4/cdiwt6f

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12