ATT speed East Coast US

gnuser

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I just recently traveled to US East coast NY Penn area and ATT speed is brilliant. West coast is nearly not close to this.
ATT get your act together where I live. The LA area.

anon(9898026)

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
From what I've seen att works well on the east coast and is usually blazing fast. I've used them for a few days in LA and overall coverage was great but yeah the speeds did seem a little slower although I've noticed that when visiting LA on other carriers also

fotyc

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
AT&T sucks where I am, west side of Baltimore... I read somewhere recently that Verizon now beats AT&T here but I'm not sure how that was determined... I guess users have piled on faster than they can build capacity. I went with AT&T 5 years ago for its good coverage where I go, but I will have to rethink that next year.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
As long as "East Coast" does not include Maine, that's probably true. Speeds and signal used to be good here, but they have really let their network degrade in the last year or so. 2MBPS down, .5MBPS up, ping times over 80 ms is considered a good day - where 10MPBS/1MBPS/50ms was average as little as a year ago.

I guess they took all their good gear down to the big cities. LOL

mike568

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I get 55Mbs on ATT in my house in Fort Worth, TX. I get 100Mbs outside by my house. Inside work 2-8Mbs depending on where or if I force my Galaxy S6 from LTE to 4G. 4G pentrates better. Outside at work I get around 25Mbs. At work every carrier has speed/signal issues in the middle of the store. I think all of carriers are limited in the power output since there is a militry base across the road.

Att is adding wifi calling to more Android devices. The LG G4, LG K10, Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, S7, S7 Edge, and upcoming Note 7 support wifi calling. iPhones 6 and newer support it also. When using wifi calling it doesn't use minutes if you are on an old minute plan.

uglybumper

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
I get around 10-15 on lte on the delmarva peninsula. Still see 4G and lower sometimes here which is unacceptable AT&T!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek