Cricket to AT&T?

david61983

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Can I switch to AT&T and still keep my number? I asked the guy at the AT&T store but he said he didn't know since they were the same network.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Of course you can. Sad he didn't know that question for you. My in-laws went from att to Cricket with no issues as well. Just bring your acct information and any pin that might be on the acct when you switch over. Don't cancel first or you risk losing your number forever. It will cancel after it moves over to att.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I asked the manager and he said it would be "tricky" since they run off the same network.

I guess that could be true. I just know many people who have gone from Cricket to Att family plans. (BYOD plans) They are normally pretty reasonable if you share a lot of data. I have never heard nor seen an issue here in VT. Have you tried another store maybe? I did 3 transfers myself for family with att. We had no issues to report. SIM swap was even less than an hour for them as well.

Let us know how it goes.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Can I switch to AT&T and still keep my number? I asked the guy at the AT&T store but he said he didn't know since they were the same network.

Yes its called number porting. You sign up with at&t then port your crickett number over to at&t. which automatically cancels your cricket account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan