Is it possible to pay bill early to start billing cycle to get LTE back?

juntjoo

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I've run out of my allotted high speed data and would like to get it back. I remember I used to do this on T-Mobile but I'd have to call in and it was a favor according to them to allow me to essentially pay them more by advancing my next billing period. Anyone know how this works if at all on at&t? Thanks

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I've run out of my allotted high speed data and would like to get it back. I remember I used to do this on T-Mobile but I'd have to call in and it was a favor according to them to allow me to essentially pay them more by advancing my next billing period. Anyone know how this works if at all on at&t? Thanks

Have you tried asking AT&T?

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
It would surprise me that any company would let you do that, but AT&T is the only one who can answer your question.

juntjoo

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
It would surprise me that any company would let you do that, but AT&T is the only one who can answer your question.

Would it surprise you any carrier would accept more money(lower more expensive plan more often) over less(higher cheaper plan less often)? That's essentially what I would be requesting to do. All they gotta do is make it feasible, if a phone call for a too much labor, give us a convenient button to push on their app to deposit more funds towards their current plan rather than upgrading to the cheaper one above and voila

juntjoo

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site

Would it surprise you any carrier would accept more money(lower more expensive plan more often) over less(higher cheaper plan less often)? That's essentially what I would be requesting to do. All they gotta do is make it feasible, if a phone call for a too much labor, give us a convenient button to push on their app to deposit more funds towards their current plan rather than upgrading to the cheaper one above and voila you've increased your revenue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac