Best in the World
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    2,077 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Not at all "awesome".
    Most dropped calls of any carrier.
    Worst customer service that I have dealt with (between ATT, Sprint, and VZW).
    Disclaimer: IMHO !
    Droid Monster

Global Posts
    748 Global Posts

And Sprint's any better?
    Live long, Rock hard
    Best in the World
    Thanked by:

No dropped calls for me or wife in metro denver the past 2yrs..

Global Posts
    3,815 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    Check this out:
    So, let me get this straight. A company's coverage map shrinks to half of what it was, now has the happiest customers? That's the whole reason why I'm leaving Sprint. I need more than 2GB a month, so I'm switching to Verizon.

Um, Sprint give unlimited data not 2GB a month. That would be AT&T and Verizon is getting rid of their unlimited data. Sorint sounds more beautiful than ever now.

Where we live we are between two towers so if you move at all when you get a phone call in our house the phone will switch towers which for the half of a second that it does that you drop the call. Our area has the worse signal ever... I always have maybe two bars when I'm in town. We are called and talk to many people at AT&T about it and they say sorry we can't help you.

But you can buy a mircocell from us for $200 and then you wont drop calls in your home.

What about when I'm not at home ?
    Christine Denney
    Check out MDDHosting for all your Hosting needs !

Global Posts
    385 Global Posts
    ROM
    GingerBeast & CM7

I don't know where people live, but I have great coverage in my area. Sorry, but that article doesn't do any justice other than take random surveys from local customers who can't get service in THAT area.
    ANDROIDOGRAPHY
    WALLPAPERS FOR YOUR HTC INSPIRE 4G/DESIRE HD

CUSTOM ICON SET: MASHABLES
    by Homescrub

[B]I need to unroot my Inspire 4G [Thread]
    Clicking "THANKS" is the simplest and easiest way of showing appreciation.

ROM
    Serendipity 6.2

I always take these polls and surveys with a grain of salt. They are always subjective to the polled useres depending on where they live.

I, for example, have never had any bad service from Cingular/AT&T for the past 10 years. Of course, I also live in a major metropolitan area that is heavily networked. My opinion could greatly differ if I lived in a more rural community.

My only gripe with AT&T has been their ever increasing costs. My base nationwide plan with unlimited text and 2GB of monthly data runs just over $100 per month, and that's WITH a partner discount for working for a device manufacturer.
    Samsung Galaxy-S 3Stock ROM 4.1.2
    LG Thrill 4G CyanogenMod 7 ROM
    Samsung Galaxy-S Captivate Serendipity ROM 6.2 I9000-JK4 Modem

i have been having problems with att for the past 1.5 years. i travel for a living and drop calls reliably every day. i have talked with att time and time again. tried iphone 4, inspire, and am on my 3rd atrix. they opened a case to look at my situation and when they completed my case i was told, and i quote, "sorry, thats just going to be your service." that was not even close to the answer i wanted. i have lost customers due to dropped calls which means i have lost income. the last bill i ever pay is to att and it pains me to do that. it will cost me $106 to get out of my contract and i refuse to pay it. not to mention my wifes data has suddenly jumped from .6 gigs to over 2 gigs. that doesnt seem right.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetelvis View Post
    i have been having problems with att for the past 1.5 years. i travel for a living and drop calls reliably every day. i have talked with att time and time again. tried iphone 4, inspire, and am on my 3rd atrix. they opened a case to look at my situation and when they completed my case i was told, and i quote, "sorry, thats just going to be your service." that was not even close to the answer i wanted. i have lost customers due to dropped calls which means i have lost income. the last bill i ever pay is to att and it pains me to do that. it will cost me $106 to get out of my contract and i refuse to pay it. not to mention my wifes data has suddenly jumped from .6 gigs to over 2 gigs. that doesnt seem right.
    I jus don't get it.. If u are having constant probs w reception (and its causing u "lost income") quit complaining & do something bout it..switch carriers.

Not every carrier can work for everyone everywhere. Obviously the coverage jus isn't there in your area.

It always amazes me that me that ppl will constantly complain..but not be proactive. There is some personal responsibility involved to find what works best for you. Sounds like they hav exhausted the options (and tried many re: iPhone 4, inspire & 3 atrix) in trying to find a solution for you. Instead of continuing to b unhappy, accept the fact that u made the wrong decision when choosing a carrier, & make a change to something u would b happier with.
    Last edited by fiercekitty; 06-11-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    ROM
    Virtuous Unity

Somebody who finally understood what free market means. Come people we are not in a communist state. So be the change you want to be.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Default Re: AT&T continues to get worse!

Quote Originally Posted by fiercekitty View Post
    I jus don't get it.. If u are having constant probs w reception (and its causing u "lost income") quit complaining & do something bout it..switch carriers.

Not every carrier can work for everyone everywhere. Obviously the coverage jus isn't there in your area.

It always amazes me that me that ppl will constantly complain..but not be proactive. There is some personal responsibility involved to find what works best for you. Sounds like they hav exhausted the options (and tried many re: iPhone 4, inspire & 3 atrix) in trying to find a solution for you. Instead of continuing to b unhappy, accept the fact that u made the wrong decision when choosing a carrier, & make a change to something u would b happier with.
    i just dont feel i should have to pay to leave att when i have a hard time using there network. i still have a year left on my contract. i understand i signed a contract so im just going to have to stick it out.

Default Re: AT&T continues to get worse!

these threads are a dime a dozen against all carriers. I rarely drop calls. In wireless some of that is expected on any network world wide.