Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Zedomax OC 1.6 Ghz

Default What phone should i get?

I recently got a job as a sales rep at an AT&T store. I get to pick any phone I want with a discounted plan, I currently have sprint and got the Evo 3D. The manager said I don't have to get rid of my phone now but it would be cheaper if I do. My question is, what phone should I get? I like android but I'm tempted to get an iPhone because I want a diverse mobile platform.

Global Posts
    335 Global Posts

Iphone is anywhere from diverse....
    Personally, the infuse. Gorgeous screen, great battery, light, and quick. I had the inspire as well and honestly I don't really care for htc. Sense just doesn't do it for me.

Sent from da infuse mon!

If you want diversity then go with Android. I'd 2nd the Infuse as a choice. Try it and you will know why!

Sent from my Samsung Infuse via Tapatalk

Default Re: What phone should i get?

Go to Verizon and get a faster service...

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

The iPhone is pretty blah, and since you have an EVO 3D, I would say try out a Windows Phone if you want to try out different platforms. Maybe a Samsung Focus?
    Nokia E71, Nokia E72, iPhone 2g, BlackBerry Bold 9000, Palm Pixi Plus, BlackBerry Torch, Samsung Captivate

If you got a job as a sales rep, take some time during one of the slower parts of the day to "play" with the options and see which you like best.

with what's available now I would get the Infuse, my wife has it and it is an amazing phone. But since you are now a sales rep, why don't you tell us when the HTC Holiday is coming?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

ROM
    Zedomax OC 1.6 Ghz

Quote Originally Posted by lucidlyseen View Post
    with what's available now I would get the Infuse, my wife has it and it is an amazing phone. But since you are now a sales rep, why don't you tell us when the HTC Holiday is coming?
    Us reps know less than you guys. I've been keeping up with rumors but whenever I bring one up at work they look at me like I'm crazy.