Bet I got one you all have'nt seen yet! ??

HiJACK

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Howdy! I'm new around here - looking forward to some interesting discussion! looks a good place to be: ok I confess I'm a tiny bit of a Android geek probably like most on here happy days! :eek:

So for my 1st post I wanted to share what I think is a great new app - Imperio. it's an rdp for Windows (yes I really do have a PC as well!) the branding is what first caught my eye but a look underneath also surprised me that actually is a very, very good remote desktop client. i would say similar to Logmein, but in fact their file transfer system to get docs remotely from your PC to Android is way better + it's only about $5!!!:-$ the devs support team are very responsive as well when I had a quick question they were back with top knowledge in about 2 mins - very welcome change to the norm - this dev will do very well and attract a good following me thinks, if they can keep it up

anyway I'm guessing it's pretty unnoticed right now? maybe I'm wrong anyone else have it yet?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Howdy! I'm new around here - looking forward to some interesting discussion! looks a good place to be: ok I confess I'm a tiny bit of a Android geek probably like most on here happy days! :eek:

So for my 1st post I wanted to share what I think is a great new app - Imperio. it's an rdp for Windows (yes I really do have a PC as well!) the branding is what first caught my eye but a look underneath also surprised me that actually is a very, very good remote desktop client. i would say similar to Logmein, but in fact their file transfer system to get docs remotely from your PC to Android is way better + it's only about $5!!!:-$ the devs support team are very responsive as well when I had a quick question they were back with top knowledge in about 2 mins - very welcome change to the norm - this dev will do very well and attract a good following me thinks, if they can keep it up

anyway I'm guessing it's pretty unnoticed right now? maybe I'm wrong anyone else have it yet?

I have it and use daily.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007