Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ragdoll08
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Good app for class??

What's the best overall app on the market for taking notes and ect for college?? I was planning on trying out the Eee Pad Transformer this semester in class, and I don't know if there's anything out there specifically for college students or if something more along the lines of a document app would be best.
    megandy#AC likes this.

Global Posts
    2,047 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ragdoll08 View Post
    What's the best overall app on the market for taking notes and ect for college?? I was planning on trying out the Eee Pad Transformer this semester in class, and I don't know if there's anything out there specifically for college students or if something more along the lines of a document app would be best.
    Documents to go should do what u want

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    I'm a android know it all with too much time on my hands
    If I've helped you make sure to hit that thanks button

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    ROM
    ics-deck w/ Mason v0.14

Default Re: Good app for class??

Evernote will be my primary note taker now that they've added rich text formatting. Syncs to the cloud and to my desktop.

Default Re: Good app for class??

Documentstogo is a nice app and i have used it. I wonder if your tasks are not too heavy for the app but overall i didn't have any problem using it.