[815+ Apps] The Missing Tablet App Section - Largest List Ever!

ayman07

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Tablified.com - [tab * li * fied] -verb. 1. apps that have been specifically made for Android tablets.

Well, after days of working on the site, its finally here. It's not perfect, but I think android tablet owner are going to enjoy this.

One of the biggest flaws with the Android Market is that there really isn't a dedicated section for tablet apps. Phone apps get thrown in the pile with tablet apps and its just impossible to find tablet SPECIFIC apps.

Many developers say their apps are "optimized" for tablets which, at first sounds great. But sadly, most of the time the app is just adjusted to fit better on a larger screen without adding any new features or tablet specific UI elements.

This is where Tablified.com comes in. Each app is tested to insure that it really is a tablet specific app. While I want to give credit to XDA and the Xoomforums for providing me with a list of apps, I found out that many of those apps aren't really tablet specific. There are currently over 50 apps on the site and more added every day. If you have an app, please use the "Submit an app" link on the site and let me know what the app is; if it meets the requirement, I'll add it to the list.

Tablified.com does NOT allow you to purchase the app. I simply links back to the Android market for you to complete the transaction. What I do is list up as many apps as I can find, after testing each one of course. I am very critical about which apps go up because I want users to only see tablet SPECIFIC apps-that's why games are currently not available. Until I see the same version of "Burn the rope" that's available on the iPad for Android tablets, you won't find it on my list-this goes for many other games.

We have a couple of people working on the site and are recruiting people to help. If you know how to use wordpress and would like to join the team, then please PM me. I apologize if there are any errors on the site. I did my best. If there are any errors, please leave a comment on the app and I will fix it ASAP.

We have big plans coming soon. Can't same much now, but I think its something to look forward to. Sorry for making this so long, but I hope everyone enjoys the site. Ads are there to help pay for the hosting-sorry, no ad-free version :p

Last edited:

ayman07

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Tablified.com - Find Tablet Specific (Tablified) Apps With Ea

update!

over 300+ tablet specific apps have been added to the site with plenty of more to go!

DONALD BUCHANAN

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site

Glad I found this site. I have had my Acer A500 for about 2 weeks now, and and really enjoying using it. I have worked with PC's for over thirty years, but this is my first tablet. I also use an android cell phone from Virgin Mobile.
Thanks for all the helpful hints I have found on this site.

leeshor

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site

Very nice, loads faster than this server, big plus

kstoutdog

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site

when I try to access the website... here is what I get:

Warning: require(./wp-blog-header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/asustra1/public_html/tablified/index.php on line 17

Warning: require(./wp-blog-header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/asustra1/public_html/tablified/index.php on line 17

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/asustra1/public_html/tablified/index.php on line 17

ayman07

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site

when I try to access the website... here is what I get:

sorry about that. Had some some issues with the host but everything is good now.

UPDATE!

403 apps added and I still have many more to add.

EnergyPlus

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site

Glad I found this site. I have had my Acer A500 for about 2 weeks now, and and really enjoying using it. I have worked with PC's for over thirty years, but this is my first tablet. I also use an android cell phone from Virgin Mobile.
Thanks for all the helpful hints I have found on this site.

I can so relate, from the thirty years thing to the "first Android tablet" (though I have never owned an Android phone). Its a new world and thankfully, there are forums such as these!

EnergyPlus

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Updated 8.27.11][403 Apps] Ultimate List of Tablet Apps

Quick update: I have been searching for the all important "good file manager." I may have found it, thanks to talified (Thank you for this, btw), But I am puzzled by something. Why do I have to wait FOREVER for a download to start in the Market Place? I have been waiting for almost a half hour now, and this is normal for everything I have tried to download. Am I just in a queue and must wait my turn? This is a new experience for me!

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Updated 8.27.11][403 Apps] Ultimate List of Tablet Apps

Quick update: I have been searching for the all important "good file manager." I may have found it, thanks to talified (Thank you for this, btw), But I am puzzled by something. Why do I have to wait FOREVER for a download to start in the Market Place? I have been waiting for almost a half hour now, and this is normal for everything I have tried to download. Am I just in a queue and must wait my turn? This is a new experience for me!

Yo, amazon's apps for android IMHO is much faster and easier to obtain apps for my Thrive tab than is the android market. :)

ayman07

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: [666 Apps] The Missing Tablet App Section - Largest List Eve

we finished moving to another server and the list has been updated. 666 apps have been added!

ayman07

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: [700 Apps] The Missing Tablet App Section - Largest List Ever

The site has been updated. We are now at over 815+ apps! Please try and avoid scammers like this dude here:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/tablet-apps/123517-android-tablet-applications.html

He is basically ripping off my site but hey, we will let you guys be the judge of which site is better.

Just know that we actually test each app to make sure its truly for tablets. The other guys just seem to throw up any app that ends in "tablet". Nearly 90% of our screenshots are of that particular app in action, on a real tablet! We don't just blindly copy and paste from the market like some others do.

Thank you for all your support.

Last edited:

ayman07

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: [815+ Apps] The Missing Tablet App Section - Largest List Eve

Whats the best app out right now

It depends on what kind of tablet app you are looking for. Check out our "top rated apps and games" as well as the editors choice. On the left side of the homepage you can see the most viewed apps as well. I hope that points you in the right direction.