Redux TV is coming to a tablet near you!

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
If you never heard of Redux, go check out their site here first ----> Redux

I first heard of the service in a post on Android Central about their new app for Google TV.

I don't own a Google TV (yet), but I thought this app looked perfect for a tablet. I posted a question in the comments asking why it wasn't available for tablets.

Well, ask and you shall receive.:D

Please excuse my nervousness and poor video quality. I shot the video in 16:9 and YouTube squished it to 4:3 for some reason.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9nFgyWwDHg[/YT]

This is a really sleek app that feels great to use. I think of it like FlipBoard for video. This is all stuff that is already online, it just takes all the work out of finding the content that you are interested in and presents it in a way that makes it more enjoyable to watch. I really believe this is going to be a must-have app for anyone with an Android tablet.

This build of the app has a few rough edges but nothing that makes it unusable. Hopefully this will get pushed to the market soon.

If you have any questions about the app I can try to answer them as best as I can or you can email tv@redux.com. If you ask nicely in your email to tv@redux.com, you might get an .apk file to play with;)

Last edited:

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, the .apk isn't mine to give.

I know if you send an email to tv@redux.com they might send it to you as long as you are willing to give some constructive feedback after trying the app out.

Trust me, it's worth it.

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
The app recently stopped working for me. It's not available in the Play Store for tablets yet either.

I hope to get some news about this app soon. I really enjoyed having this app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol