best browser

mook_

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
for some reason I can't figure out how to create a folder while organizing bookmarks in Firefox for droid. anyone find an add on for this? I really like skyfire on my iPhone...cuz I like the ability to switch between web/mobile page view. skyfire keeps crashing on launch on my Acer a100. tried uninstall/reinstall to no avail. opera is cool cuz you can create folders for your favs. anyone got any recommendations on browsers? me newb to the land of Droid. :eek:

samanthanielquel

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you open the fire fox web browser on your smart phone, when look at the right side you will find a star mark (*). Tap on that star mark to manage your bookmarks.

BusyManNVA

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I use Dolphin HD. It works great for just about everything, though I do wish it was a little easier to manage bookmarks. I've tried Chrome Beta (I'm on ICS). obviously the integration with my desktop Chrome favorites is great, but the lack of flash support makes it a no-go.

farscapesteve

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
so glad that chrome is getting properly updated to become the default browser on jelly bean! here's to there being continued updates and compatibility fixes. I really find myself enjoying the interface, personally, but seriously want the add ons like in the desktop version. :cool: