Way to organize PDFs

anon(784839)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I am currently using EZpdf to edit my PDFs but i am wondering if there is an app that will enable me to manage the PDFs easier and possibly mark them as read/done once they have been edited.

Oh, and the more visual effects the better.

Thanks in advance.

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I am currently using EZpdf to edit my PDFs but i am wondering if there is an app that will enable me to manage the PDFs easier and possibly mark them as read/done once they have been edited.

Oh, and the more visual effects the better.

Thanks in advance.
Not sure what the details are and why you are constantly editing what are intended to be, generally, read-only files... seems counterintuitive. How about just putting them in a separate or sub folder once you have edited them?

Also, welcome to AC!

anon(784839)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome.

I guess I should explain better.

I hold events where the guests need to fill out some paperwork. The forms are PDF files that are generated specifically for the pre-registered guests. They then fill out the forms upon arrival and sign them.

What I need basically is something that can help me organize the individual PDFs in an app that looks somewhat presentable with a preference of me being able to indicate which files have been signed already and which haven't.

I currently am using the app File Station (only one i could find with proper dragging and dropping of files) and the signing is being done using EZpdf. I found Perfect Viewer that has the read/not read option but doesn't allow annotations etc.

Basically looking for a combination of all abovementioned apps...

Thanks!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary