1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fully Functional Office App

Any opinions on which office suite app is the most comparable to Office/Google Docs on a PC? I've used bunches and none of them come close in terms of creating docs in a well formated way.

Default Re: Fully Functional Office App

So far I've found Documents to go to be the best one... although after much slaving and researching myself I've found none that do what I want it to do...

I can't believe that NONE of these word processors can do footnotes... does Microsoft control the footnote code or something? :P

I use king soft office simply cause its free and I've found better than docs to go and any other alternative paid or not

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

'Quickoffice Pro'.This app is most comparable to Office and Google docs

Global Posts
    4,722 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

+1 for QuickOffice Pro. I used to use Docs2Go, but I found that some files that I had in my DropBox and edited on my PC would no longer open in D2G. I've never had a problem with QuickOffice.
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )

I've also been using Kingsoft's office app. Its free so even if you end up not liking it it didn't cost you anything to get it. I haven't had any problems so far too.

I've noticed a lot of the office suites struggle with opening large excel files. THe nexus 7 built in viewer struggles along with kingsoft (it simply crashes, and if it does load, can't edit), and quickoffice took ages to load the excel file.

You now what worked like a charm? Documents To Go. It opened the excel file nearly instantaneously.