NBA League Pass

therealccc

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I'm in the market for a tablet. I'm down to iPad3 or Infinity 700.

I'd be using my tablet to browse the web, watch sports, and occasionally draft e-mails/word documents.

I'd prefer to get an Infinity because I despise Apple - but, before I do so, I need to make sure that I'll be able to watch NBA League Pass on the Infinity.

Has anyone watched NBA League Pass on an Android tablet? It appears that the iPad has a dedicated app to watch NBA League Pass if you are a League Pass Broadband subscriber. I have not been able to find any answers on the NBA site.

Also, since I won't have flash on either device, now, I'll be using the work-a-rounds to watch firstrowsports.eu, etc. Does the Skyfire browser work the same for Android as it does for iPad?

Thanks.

reini03

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
This seems to be what you are looking for:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....nba2011&feature=search_result&token=lBcAS_o4
The description says something about League Pass subscribers getting access to all games.
And yes, Skyfire does work with Flash, although I'm not sure if it's the same as an iPad since I've never actually used one. But as far as I'm aware, many Android browsers support Flash as long as you have the app installed...

achiasaf

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I was troubled by the same dilemma, but then I got the following answer to my question from the NBA.TV site:

"Thank you for the NBA.TV product feedback, yes there will be an app for Android tablets for the upcoming season [i.e. 2012-2013]. They have not set a release date at this time".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad