- 1 Posts
Anyone know of a great financial application?
I have purchased a Google Nexus 7 Tablet (16GB). I am SUPER happy with the product. Having a tablet has changed my life in some super positive ways that I could not have concieved. Something as simple as being able to watch Netflix in my kitchen while I am making dinner!
My wife and I are both somewhat fiscially conservative and was hopeful someone could recommend a great Financial app that would allow me to be able to input all of our income/expense and create a budget. I have gone to the Google Play marketplace and they recommend some but all are fairly expensive so I was hopeful that the Android Army would know of something that I would most likely miss.
Thank you very much!
- 09-19-2012, 10:47 PM #2
Re: Anyone know of a great financial application?
My girlfriend recently moved in with me and has been helping a lot with budgeting.
I'd highly recommend downloading "Mint.com" which is free. She had it originally for her iPhone and it has a great Android version, especially on tablets. Helps keep track of all your accounts, and where your money is going. You can even have it send you notifications when an account is nearing depletion etc.
It can also be secured with a passkey in case you're using it on a shared device.
- 09-20-2012, 06:26 AM #3
- 09-21-2012, 08:38 AM #4
- 09-24-2012, 07:05 AM #5
- By Fabian43 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-31-2011, 07:13 AM
- By jerry008 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2011, 07:18 AM
- By stickman1220 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2010, 01:13 AM
- By Fabian43 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 08-05-2010, 07:21 AM
- By stickman1220 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2010, 01:53 PM