APK Downloads

rjdohnert

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
First, let me explain myself. I am not asking for money, Im not spamming the forum. I am a Android tablet user that doesnt have access to the Google Play app store so what I did was put up a page on my site and put up direct links to my most commonly used APK's and decided to share with the community. Got tired oif having to shift through sites of advertisments and waiting to get the APK's. So here it is for you convenience guys.

PC OpenSystems LLC: APK store

henbone11

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
not sure why you dont have access to the play store, but this just seems like a way to advertise your site. either way, meh. thats my opinion.

rjdohnert

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Because i dont. There are several tablets out there that dont include the play store. No, I dont want to promote my site. I get over 3,000 hits on my site a day, so its not about that. Like I said, its for people like me who dont have access to the play store.

iusemyfingers

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Why can't you just install Google Play?
Download the apk just like another other app and your done, what tablet are you using?
Also you should create QR code for the apks to make it easier and quick to install.

DrObscure

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Why can't you just install Google Play? ....... Because I cannot either .... not through lack of trying but I will concede lack of knowledge if someone can help me to do so - Install Google Play that is - demonstrating my general lack of knowledge is easy enough.

I have installed the apk for Google Play, both on my MAC (onto sdk card, card mounted on tablet and package installed) and directly downloaded on my TRIO7C (Android 4.04) and installed. Neither procedure gets me beyond an installed Google Play shopping bag Icon and the subsequent error message "Unfortunately the Google Play Store has unexpectedly stopped" with an <OK> button below the text - as if it is OK or not. Note: <Security> <Unknown Sources> is checked.

Any wisdom to share concerning where I have gone wrong? And Please, the questionable wisdom of buying an $89 Tablet, I hope, is not the final answer.
Thanks for any help on offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2