Ringtone Playlist pro: Play All your Ringtones, Not just one!!

8japps dev

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Ringtone Playlist Pro:
Just play all your Ringtones and Notification tones.

Download Link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.atej.ringtone.playlist.pro&token=XgNhEJjT

Ever tried all your ringtones??
Want to play different Ringtones/Notifications after each call/notification ??
Want to convert all your music files (.mp3 and .ogg) to ringtones or notification tones??
Want to shuffle/randomize/rotate/change ringtones and notification tones??
You have a collection of Ringtones and Notifications tones??
Want to create playlists of Ringtones and notification tones like : Business Ringtone Playlists, Hip-Hop Ringtone Playlist, Guitar Ringtone Playlist, Business Notification Playlist, Birds Notification Playlist, etc ??
Here is the app or you !!

WORKS ON ALL PHONES AND TABLETS

Features:
# Create unlimited number of playlists of your favorite Ringtones and/or Notification tones.
# Convert any .mp3 or .ogg files in your Internal and External memory, to a ringtone or notification tone. (This conversion is internal to Ringtone Playlist)
# Save all your Ringtone Playlists and/or Notification Playlists.
# Change ringtone after "each call" or after "selectable time intervals".
# Change notification tone after "each notification" or after "selectable time intervals".
# Preview of ringtones/notifications that you selected.
# Auto start enabled.
# Search Ringtones/Notifications.
# We respect your memory needs, So no extra space is consumed by Ringtone playlist, i.e never more that 1MB, tested with 70 playlists at a time.
# No Ads, No pop-ups.
### Why Ringtone Playlist Pro??
*** Everyone's mood and environment changes, So You can have Funny Ringtone playlist, Sad Ringtone/Notification Playlist, Business Ringtone/Notification Playlist, Hip-Hop Ringtone/Notification Playlist, your custom Ringtone/Notification Playlist etc.
Just create Playlist of your like, Set and enjoy !!

from
8JAPPS

freekey

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi.

I've purchased your app from Google Playstore.

But now I cannot select the ringtone for my SMS. This is because the app scan the whole media from my phone and when I scroll down it hangs!

So, can I please suggest you to improve the app by providing the user to set a particular folder to be read, instead of reading the whole bunch of mp3s/oggs from the phone?

I really like the behavior of the app right now i.e. can make several playlist for both calls/notifications. But it really lacks of restricting the folder selection. Besides, you should also sort the filename alphabetically y default for easy selection. Please.

Thank you very much.