Word processors/Note apps that recognize external keyboards?
I downloaded the External Keyboard Helper Pro app, which allows me to use multi-key strokes. In this text editor, I'm able to use literally everything I could with a laptop keyboard: bold italics underline, ctrl +z/x/v/c/a, etc. So I know the tablet CAN recognize these functions.
However, I can't find a single word-processing app that also recognizes these functions. It's cumbersome not to be able to format text with keystrokes, and pretty annoying not to have ctrl + z work. Evernote recognizes ctrl + C/V/A, but OfficeSuite Pro and Kingsoft don't recognize anything.
Are there any word-processing apps that can recognize multi-key strokes, or even any websites with decent word processors?
- 11-11-2012, 02:16 AM #2
- 87 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Word processors/Note apps that recognize external keyboards?
You could try Cloudon, I have not used it myself but it is a full MS word app. It is cloud based so there is some lag according to reviews, it could meet your needs.
Product | CloudOn
- By thoots in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2012, 04:23 PM
- By droidntn in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2011, 08:08 AM
- By aturcotte127317 in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-21-2011, 12:31 PM
- By Vance14 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2011, 10:39 AM
- By kaivorb in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 03:38 AM