Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Denis Romanovsky
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Meeting minutes taking optimized for tablets and smartphones - MinutesPad

Hi Everybody,

We have developed a professional business app for meeting minutes taking. It is optimized for both tablets and smartphones.
    The app is available in Google Play at the following address:

It would be nice to know what you think about it.

Kind regards,
    Denis Romanovsky

Default Re: Meeting minutes taking optimized for tablets and smartphones - MinutesPad

Hi Denis,

I went to the play store and found that its a paid app. Do you have preview version for free that gives me a flavor of how the app is before I make the purchase.

Many thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis Romanovsky View Post
    Hi Everybody,

We have developed a professional business app for meeting minutes taking. It is optimized for both tablets and smartphones.
    The app is available in Google Play at the following address:

It would be nice to know what you think about it.

Kind regards,
    Denis Romanovsky
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Meeting minutes taking optimized for tablets and smartphones - MinutesPad

Hi, we do not have such one now. But we will make it a bit later.

Quote Originally Posted by Denis Romanovsky View Post
    Hi, we do not have such one now. But we will make it a bit later.
    Seriously doubt anyone will pay cash to see if an app is what they want and like.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Hi, the free version of MinutesPad is now available:
    Thanked by:
    tony bag o donuts likes this.

Hello,
    I m using MinutesPad and i truly like it. I would just do some adjustments, if possible:
    1) To be able to edit the start and end date/time of a meeting (very often i forgot to press Start or Stop !)
    2) When generate the mail, it puts "test_name" all the time and i dont see a place to put my name (settings ?) If we could enter what we want in the mail body in the Settings, it would be perfect
    3) How to add someone in a meeting not in the contacts ?
    4) Is it possible to link the Conclusion and the Actions to the Discussion instead of the topics ?
    5) When generating the To-Do List for a meeting, is it possible to filter by attendees ?
    6) Is it possible to add someone out of the contacts and the attendees to an Action event ? for example, my technician is not in the meeting but the Action is related to that person ?
    7) When sharing the To-Do List after a meeting, is it possible to create one mail per attendees for only there actions to do ? So they would have their own To-Do list ?

Those are only improvements according to me
    Thank you

S-pen support.

Sent from the Samsung 10.1 Note.
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.

My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Check out new version of MinutesPad. There new cool improvements.
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,011 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Late post as I see MM Pro is on sale, but what is the difference between pad and meeting minutes?
    I am using a note2 and have a big meeting on Monday and would love to pick one of these apps up!