Error retrieving information from server.[RPC:S-5:AEC-0]

kostisy

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a Note 2 and what I did was added my second Google account. I then went to the Play Store > [MENU] Accounts and selected the new account I had added, followed by switching back to the previous account. This resolved the issue for me.

THIS RESOLVED THE ISSUE FOR ME TOO (Samsung Galaxy S3)!!! Thanks a lot to seancojr: I followed exactly the steps he described. I suppose that this could work also with the solution suggested by Hari Prashanth above (didn't try it though). However, it didn't work with the solution suggested by jimthetim below (which I tried before the solution of seancojr). So, I am back to business again!!!

JACRESPO2

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
settings- accounts-google - click on the account and remove. if is only one acount is going to ask u something about backup account click there and click existing account you need your gmail mail and your password and click next. try try your play store that work for me too thanks guys. :cool:

Brandon Biehler

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
You are not alone. After 6 weeks of working with Google they sent me a link to their known issues page. Very Frustrating. I no longer have access to over $100 worth of apps. My Blackberry can do more than my Android at this point.:'(

Ali nawasra

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have atap next book ( model No Next8d12f ) , I have the same proplem I do all step that you type but that not work , my play store stell give me the same proplem
Please help .

Thanks so much

rshack

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Swapping between 2 Playstore accounts worked great... switch to the 2nd (fake) account, that back to the 1st (real) account, and everything works... on rooted Nook Color running JB

Lrak12

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone help me. Every time I go to download donuts off of play store for Simpson's tapped out. The error code keeps happening. It won't stop happening no matter what I do. Please anyone help me.

murf#AC

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Check out post # 142. After several very frustrating hours I came across this post and happily it worked like a charm. I was wary to delete my account also but nothing else had worked so I tried it. WALA! Everything is functioning properly! Thank you MaNature

4unt3r

May 14, 2013
Visit site
If your ROOTED go into CW RECOVERY and FIX PERMISSIONS.. Worked for me.
Otherwise ROOT and go through above process. Saves F-Reset..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781