- 1 Posts
Item Cannot be Installed in your Country
Hello - please help!
I have recently got an Android tablet and managed to get onto our Wi-fi OK and register with Google apps but I keep getting this message when I try to install something like 'Angry Birds' or 'Cut the Rope' games from the App Store.
I have got this tablet for my son for Christmas and I am hoping to get it up and running over the next couple of days.
I am in the UK.
Kind regards, Helen
- 12-26-2012, 07:31 PM #2
- 62 Posts
- 12-27-2012, 12:13 AM #3
- 12-27-2012, 02:17 PM #4
- 62 Posts
Re: Item Cannot be Installed in your Country
- 03-03-2013, 03:24 PM #5
- By TxAndroidGuy in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 39Last Post: 11-03-2013, 06:28 PM
- By underwalker in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-15-2013, 04:22 PM
- By matt_21 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:38 AM
- By operacreed in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2012, 07:07 PM
- By bigboy4eva in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2012, 06:58 PM