Remote IR Blaster Question
Question for all of Android Central Community. Which is the best remote IR blaster for android? There are many out there but which work the best? Ive been looking at the Logitech Harmony Link and have gotten mixed reviews. There are others out there that work with tablets and phone but im skeptical with buying brands ive never heard of. The whole objective is to elminate all my remote controls and use my TF101 as my main remote to control my home threater system. Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by MAC20; 12-21-2012 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Title ChangeMac20(CompTIA Network+ Securtiy+ Certified)Current: Samsung Galaxy S II (T989) Next: Samsung Galaxy Note
- By naudan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2013, 05:06 AM
- By Dplymkr88#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2012, 11:20 PM
- By greekthunder in forum Other TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2012, 02:47 PM
- By bradfarris in forum Acer Iconia A100Replies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2011, 04:07 PM
- By TotalControlAppDotCom in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2010, 09:22 PM