- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 Problem with downloading free apps
Hi I just got a google nexus 7 for christmas and I am unable to download free apps, but I can download the paid apps on my google account. Whenever I try to download a free app, it gets stuck on the downloading screen. I can download any apps on my phone (samsung galaxy S) without this problem, and I have done many searches and nothing showed up useful.
What do I do?
- 12-31-2012, 07:28 PM #2
- 01-09-2013, 06:04 PM #3
Re: Nexus 7 Problem with downloading free apps
It's not an issue related to the Nexus 7 specifically, but shows up across all devices from time to time. My phone for example has had this issue pop up three times in two weeks. Force stopping Google Services Framework, clearing cache and data, followed by a reboot forces the device to rebuilt the account data on the device.
- 01-17-2013, 06:03 PM #4
- By razzeldazle in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2012, 08:40 PM
- By gridiron21 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2012, 07:40 AM
- By sillyshyme in forum Market HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2011, 08:57 AM
- By BurgesS in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:33 AM
- By Theodore55 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:16 PM