Free Animated GIF's photo app!
Hello, I have found very cool free animated cinemagraphs app (partially animated GIFs). With this app you can basically create animated photos. You shoot a 5 second video, circle the areas to be animated and your done!
How it Works:
1. Compose and press capture (fotodanz will automatically record 3 or 5 seconds of video)
2. Now circle the region(s) to animate and press Ok (you can double-tap to redo the circles)
3. Preview animation, add filter effects and/or select looping options.
4. Press Ok to save and you are ready to share.
5. Share your creation via email, Facebook, Twitter and SMS (Google+, Dropbox, Tumblr, etc. coming soon)
1. Super easy user interface and workflow (patent pending)
2. Automatic video stabilizer that removes video jitter caused by handshake during capture
3. Simple method for choosing up to six separate/overlapping motion areas (patent pending)
4. Images are saved locally so that you can save/share them anyway you like
5. Easy sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and direct/private sharing via emails
6. 3 or 5 seconds record time selection (press More button or touch-hold on Capture screen)
7. Photo filters to enhance your images
8. Looping options (touch-hold on Preview screen)
9. Image rotation(for sharing landscape images)
Download free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ation.fotodanz