- 1 Posts
Is there a way to add Bluetooth to a rooted Kindle Fire.
I am new here and have been searching everywhere for an answer. If there is already a thread on this, sorry. I have a rooted kindle fire and I was wandering if there is a way to get it to have bluetooth so I can connect my ps3 controller to it with an app called Sixaxis Controller or any other way to connect my controller to my tablet. If anyone can help me out, that would be great.
- 01-11-2013, 06:06 PM #2
- 01-14-2013, 08:46 AM #3
- 01-18-2013, 01:20 AM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Is there a way to add Bluetooth to a rooted Kindle Fire.
It has a bluetooth chip in it must be activated you need a rooted kindle fire and a custom rom can't remember at the moment the name not sure if the developer ever finished it.
Sent from my C5155 using Android Central Forums
- By jazzyyxo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 24Last Post: 02-29-2016, 12:29 AM
- By xrawringxdinox in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2015, 06:44 AM
- By French in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 9Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:07 PM
- By shinydiscopants in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2010, 06:10 AM
- By TurboCam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 07-29-2010, 01:09 PM