- 2 Posts
need help. new tablet.
I just got a visual land tablet but I can't figure out how to get new free apps. I try to dowmload them but it says network connection error. I think I need googleplay but my tablet didn't come with that and I can't figure out how to download it. Is this what will fix my problem? What should I do?
- 01-20-2013, 04:11 AM #3
Re: need help. new tablet.
Tablets need to be "certified", so to say, by Google before they can use the play store. This is why some off brand tablets try to stay with their own marketplaces for some apps. Some even use the Amazon app store.
You may have to root the tablet and sideload the .apk (installer file) for the play store to get it.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 01-20-2013, 04:15 AM #4
- By CW in forum Motorola Xoom 2Replies: 13Last Post: 02-17-2012, 06:06 AM
- By tatt221236 in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2011, 06:58 AM
- By csfence in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2011, 05:33 PM
- By dguidry12 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:18 AM
- By knwo in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:09 PM