- 1 Posts
For the past 2 weeks or so, i couldn.t find my Tablet's charger. I have finally found it and plugged it into my computer as it has run out of charge. For the past 2 hours it has been charging and every time i try to turn it on, nothing happpens! ive tried a different charger and ive connected it to a plug and still nothing happens. I would be really greatful if somebody could give me a solution to solve this issue. If you have any solutions please let me know ASAP!!! Or if you have a helpline number for Android please let me know also!!! Thanks.
- 07-10-2013, 04:42 AM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: Help Needed.
If you try to boot with the charger attached it sometimes doesn't work. Also, after you unplug the charger there is sometimes a "charging" symbol shown (on Nexus, e.g., I think) - it will not reboot while that is showing - wait a few seconds to let it disappear. Hope that is all that is wrong with your tablet.
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
- By rockhead11 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:31 PM
- By navalynt in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:42 AM
- By laraiza in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:09 PM
- By gadget in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:46 PM