Slideshow App With Manual Capability to Sort the Order of Pics???

Tedrab

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nexus 10. I have installed F-Stop, QuickPic, Photo Slides and read the specs of several more common slide show apps. However, thought they list sorting as a feature, in each case so far as I can tell the sorting is actually automatically done based on the user's very limited choice of options, such as:

In the case of QuickPic:
* By name ascend
* By name desend
* By date ascend
* By date descend

In the case of F-Stop:
* by Name
* by Date Taken
* by Date Modified
* by Number of Views

You get the idea. So, am I the only one who wants to look at, say, 100 slides in a grid, like on a light table, and drag and drop them around to get them in the order I want them in, regardless of the date taken or name, etc.? I can't be.

Can anyone please recommend to me an Android app for my Nexus 10 that can do this? I don't need a photo editing feature -- I'll fix up my pics in PhotoShop or PhotoShop Elements 11 before I load them into a SlideShow app anyway. I'll be grateful if someone can help me.

Thanks!

BobBaldori

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Is there an answer to this question? I find it astounding that Nexus would create a picture viewing app and not include a user friendly way for the user to arrange the pics in any way they wanted. But apparently something that obvious didn't occur to them. Why else would you want to use the app????