- 3 Posts
Difficulty moving Apps off of download manager.
I posted a previous message about my inability to download apps onto my Samsung Galaxt tab 2.
I took my tablet into carphone warehouse today and we mananged to track it down not to the download manager but the fact we couldnt seem to move the files so that they show on the home page. Its very frustrating because they couldnt work out how to do it either, the only suggestion they had was that I restored factory settings, which is a pain, can anyone advise how I can copy/ move files so that they appear on the home page and I can access my apps directly?
- By zackmack7 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:29 PM
- By TracyMiller in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 06:43 AM
- By Jan Philipson in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:14 AM
- By OldPhoneUser in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 7Last Post: 09-13-2013, 04:00 PM
- By Volkers84 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 08:12 AM