[APP] cadTouch 5 - Professional mobile CAD solution
cadTouch 5, the most productive CAD solution on a touch device ever!
This is the full version of cadTouch 5, a professional CAD editor and viewer at your fingertips.
For tablets only: 7 inches and more.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE: Buy it now for $19.99, $5 off it's $24.99 price!
- Seamless DWG/DXF support (including v2013)
- Saves as DWG (we use industry-standard DWG I/O)
- Exports PDF (for printing and sharing)
- User friendly, categorized file manager
- Objects library with predefined and user-defined objects
- Exports HD images to photo album
- Email, dropbox, bluetooth and more sharing of DWG and PDF files
- Precise input with unrivaled ease of use and blazing fast drafting speed
- You can enter lengths and angles with a non-invasive numeric keyboard
- Option for metric units (decimal) or imperial units (feet and inches as architectural standards)
- Orthogonal and Angular snaps (30-45-60 degrees)
- Selection system with single finger and window selection
- Fast accelerated graphics (OpenGL ES 2.0)
▪ Design features:
- Line, polyline, rectangle, circle, 3-point arc, point, point by xyz coords, hatch, text, smart dimension, angular dimension, sketch, revision cloud, raster image insertion, ruler
- Delete, drag, drag a copy, rotate, rotate a copy, mirror, mirror a copy, scale, trim lines, parallel offset, group, explode
- Grip points (stretchable, with precise input)
- Advanced OSNAP (endpoint, midpoint, intersection, center, perpendicular, tangent, entity-entity intersections)
- Alignments to adjacent points
- Colors, line-widths, line-types, patterns and text-size
- Black or white background
- Objects library
- 18 preloaded objects (architecture, engineering, electronics, home design) and more to come in future updates
- Editable objects
- Info tool to query length, perimeter, area, etc
- Advanced layers tool (create, remove, change color, hide/unhide, etc)
▪ Advanced design features:
- Advanced line-types like sketchy-style, insulation and grass
- Advanced hatch functions like associative boundary-shaping, holes/islands
- Advanced patterns like earth, wall, roofs
- Advanced layers tools like select all entities in layer, move selection to layer
- Advanced query tools to get moments of inertia and centroid of shapes
cadTouch 5 for Android tablets reinvents on-site drafting, unrivaled ease of use and unprecedented multitouch workflow speeds. cadTouch follows you on the workplace: create new drawings from scratch and then save them as DWG or send drawings for PDF printing; you can view, edit and query information from your existing files.
* Complete-featured 2D mobile CAD solution, draw with ease and precision. Using our innovative angle-distance polar coordinates method, the multitouch screen of your device is now the fastest and more accurate way to draw anything technical on the go (from building silhouettes to mechanical details) and review/query/edit your drawings right where you need them, on the worksite.
* No internet connection required, you can create new drawings right from your device with desktop-class tools.
* When you are on the go, cadTouch will give you the details and flexibility paper won't. You can query, edit and add geometry.
* Native DWG/DXF file support, now you can open and save your work on the same format you use on your desktop computer. (compatible with: AutoCAD™, ArchiCAD™, SketchUp™, Illustrator™, Solidworks™, Vectorworks™ and every DWG/DXF-capable software).
* cadTouch saves to your device public storage so you can access files from your computer and other apps in your device, can send/open email with attachments and share DWG/PDF via Dropbox, bluetooth and other share options as available on your device.
Re: [APP] cadTouch 5 - Professional mobile CAD solution
Welcome to the forums.
Thanks for sharing.
Hope it does well in Play.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3 When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu Community Guidelines and also here
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.