- 2 Posts
[FREE][GAME] Street Fighting: Ragdoll Game
Hello, Street Fighting is my first android game. I would appreciate any feedback from you.
Download on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...etfightinggame
Control the ragdoll fighter in 2D physics world and hit opponent's head or body. You need to chase the opponent and rotate the ragdoll in the proper angle to attack vulnerable parts.
Collect coins as reward for successfully completed levels and improve three skills of your fighter - ATTACK, DEFENSE and SPEED.
The game contains multiple scenarios and levels and the gameplay is accompanied with cool music.
> entertaining physics engine
> multiple levels and scenarios
> free fight mode and campaign
> combo hits
> skills upgrades
> cool underground atmosphere
- 01-24-2014, 10:26 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: [FREE][GAME] Street Fighting: Ragdoll Game
It is not the first app. I have already worked on university project with my collegues - Filty, a fitness app which tracks physical activity of the user during all day. However it was rather research project and not very successful on Google Play.
And this is my first game I made. Hope you enjoyed it
- By helen_c in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:27 AM
- By TheGospelGamer in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:19 AM
- By lornaevo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:14 PM
- By Abram Amen in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 04:48 AM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 11:24 PM