New app on Google Play (beginning developer) -feedback is appreciated!

SanaLimonova

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I am a beginner in the world of android games development, so any feedback around my first release is highly needed and appreciated:)

ABC with Zhu Zhu is a new educational app which has been published on Google Play on March 19 2014.

The game is a learning tool for toddlers and little children to learn English alphabet. Simple UI, graphics and animations make the game very (little)user friendly.

Each letter brings up a new animation, so a child's interest remain high throughout the game.

No in app-purchases or annoying commercials! A free version of the game is available.

Reviews and feedback are highly appreciated and will be used to make improvements to the app, and of course for me to learn from !

GetAProgrammer

May 9, 2014
Visit site
ABC with Zhu Zhu is an educational app that can help the little children learn the English alphabet from A to Z. Wit colorful animals, insects, interesting and interactive animation accompanied with the voice of a native English UK speaker this kind of app is perfect for kids in order to make their first steps into learning English.

navYgor

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
That app seems to be nice ! My tall girl is just 6yo and I'm looking for such an app, but I need it in french. Don't you intend to translate it in french ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance