1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tablet Games and Applications

Hi,

If anyone here has an Android Tablet can you recommend some good games and applications?

The market is overwhelming. It might help to define what it is you want to do, then see if there's an app for it. If there are many choices, people can tell you their favorites.

I needed a tape calculator (i'm an acct), ebook reader (still struggling with that one), good browser (haven't decided), found a nifty spanish/english translation app, would like to have a handwriting app...

It also depends on whether you are using cellular 3g service or not. The barcode reader sounds like it'd be cool to have - you just scan the barcode on a product and it pulls it up online.

Doesn't seem to be able to play most facebook games yet.

Doesn't play Runescape yet either.

I've heard it plays WOW tho - someone told me I should start playing that game on my droid device. I don't need any more addictions! :O

I got the Estrong task manager and file explorer programs - they were on a top 5 list. Along with launcherpro. I like the free live aquarium wallpaper and the pandora internet radio app.
    Banned

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

We made the "handy keyboard" and is works AWESOME on our prototype Android pads...we are installing on all of them in production...

Default Re: Tablet Games and Applications

anyone found a Mahjong and angry birds games that are safe to download? I have a Toshiba Thrive, confused about the permissions, don't want to give full access to my tablet.
    Any one downloaded either of these and had any problems?

Global Posts
    2,043 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by nonie View Post
    anyone found a Mahjong and angry birds games that are safe to download? I have a Toshiba Thrive, confused about the permissions, don't want to give full access to my tablet.
    Any one downloaded either of these and had any problems?

No they both should be fine
    Thanked by:
    nonie 

there are so many of each one, just trying to figure out whick ones are safe .

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by nonie View Post
    there are so many of each one, just trying to figure out whick ones are safe .
    A good indicator is the number of times it has been downloaded. I look at that before I look at the reviews.
    Losers quit when they're tired, winners quit when they've won.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post here to tell everyone about my new Android game which I designed specifically for Android tablets. It's called Bouncy Mouse and it's a physics action platformer. In the game, you have to take out the evil Captain Cat who stole the Big Cheese from Mouse Island. There are 30 levels and 3 unique worlds.

I'd love your feedback, so thanks a lot and I really hope you all like it!

Here's the link to Android Market:

And the YouTube video is here: