Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Learn Spanish on Android Tablet

Here are two excellent Spanish language learning Android Tablet apps, with good graphics and excellent study methodologies:-

Hello-Hello Spanish (Tablet)

The app offers 30 conversational lessons based on real-life situations supplemented by hundreds of flashcards containing words and sentences for vocabulary building. The app’s course is developed in collaboration with the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL).

Basic Spanish (Tablet)

This app can be called the best vocabulary-building tool available on iTunes with more than 1,000 commonly used words and phrases for day-to-day formal and informal communication. The app features 7 different modules for learning, 4 of which designed specifically to practice listening, reading, writing and speaking skills. The learning process is enhanced with the use of word games, self-voice recording and spelling check.

Last edited by Bhaskar.Andorid; 06-21-2011 at 04:38 AM.

Global Posts
    2,047 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaskar.Andorid View Post
    Here are two excellent Spanish language learning Android Tablet apps, with good graphics and excellent study methodologies:-

Hello-Hello Spanish (Tablet)

The app offers 30 conversational lessons based on real-life situations supplemented by hundreds of flashcards containing words and sentences for vocabulary building. The apps course is developed in collaboration with the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL).

Basic Spanish (Tablet)

This app can be called the best vocabulary-building tool available on iTunes with more than 1,000 commonly used words and phrases for day-to-day formal and informal communication. The app features 7 different modules for learning, 4 of which designed specifically to practice listening, reading, writing and speaking skills. The learning process is enhanced with the use of word games, self-voice recording and spelling check.

I might have to look into that as I'm going to Mexico in a.few moinths. Thank. For.the.good.write up

Default Re: Learn Spanish on Android Tablet

Here we have two new apps to learn Spanish. They are two native applications for mobile devices that facilitate learning Spanish by a child and adolescent audiences. They are developed by Telefnica Learning Services Portada - tls.

Learn Spanish on Android Tablet-sc20120703-113834.jpg Learn Spanish on Android Tablet-sc20120705-112010.jpg

If you are interested in knowing more about it, please answer my email (lucia.sanmillanperez@telefonica.es) or download them directly from iTunes or Google Play.

Eureka for Android: http://bit.ly/eureka_android
    Eureka for iOS: http://bit.ly/eureka_iOS
    Navegantes for iOS: http://bit.ly/navegantes_iOS
    Navegantes for Android: http://bit.ly/navegantes_android

Telefonica Learning Services communications team
    Last edited by LuciaAppsTLS; 11-08-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Two Spanish language learning for mobile devices! Eureka and Navegantes are available on AppleStore and Google Play. Home - Navegantes
    Attachment 45104
    Attachment 45105
    Home - Eureka

thanks for sharing.

want to learn spainsh, frist, i want to get my android phone, i want to go to www.lowerpricebuy.com online store buy something. anybody has good idea, very appreciated that!
    Last edited by steven112641; 12-11-2012 at 09:03 PM.

"Basic Spanish Tablet" is one of the best android app for easy to learn Spanish with different practice modules such as reading, speaking and writing and it is free for all in Google play store.

Not free. One basic module is included as a demo. All the rest are $4 each.

Have you tried LingLing Learn Spanish? I think that it is one of the best applications on Google play to learn this languages and you can download it completely for free.

My favorite tablet app for learning spanish BY FAR is lingorami. uses visual learning with images which is way better than flash cards on a tablet and it's realllly fun. it's a kick to play and my kids even have fun taking turns and competing.