- 124 Posts
I need a recomendation
I don't know squat about the different tablets.
What I need is a something with a screen larger than 7 inches.
Must have MINIMUM of 3G connectivity, preferably 4G LTE
Must be able to run Kingsoft Office.
Would like to be able to run Dolphin browser.
Would like to be able to view webpages that use Java even if I have to use a different browser.
Be able to access pop3 email plus Gmail
I don't care about streaming video, games etc.
I would even consider an iPad if the I can have the equal to the above in equivalent software.
Please don't flame me I don't have lots of time to do the research and I am the most technically oriented person.
- 09-09-2012, 08:30 PM #2
Re: I need a recomendation
Any tablet from a carrier. I dont see anything on there that any ics tablet cant do. If you want lte i would check out att or verizon. I like my asus, but they dont sell any in the us with data on board. Your best user experience will probably be with a tegra3 device or ipad.
What i do is tether from my phone so i have unlimited data wherever i go.
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums
- By evoldroid in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 14Last Post: 09-24-2012, 12:07 PM
- By jdeatsch in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2012, 09:39 PM
- By ChuckG73 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 77Last Post: 09-21-2012, 11:03 AM
- By lbrenes in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2011, 11:58 AM
- By giograves in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:47 AM