- 88 Posts
Kindle App problem
If this isn't the right place to ask this question, please forgive me and direct me to the proper sub-forum.
I'm having a problem with the Kindle App and I don't know if it's a problem with the app or the tablet.
It shows all my books but when I try to read one, instead of opening the book, I get just a dark screen. I've tried everything that my limited knowlege allows and can't find out how to fix it.
I even tried to uninstall the Kindle app so that I could start fresh, but found that I couldn't because it doesn't show up when I go to settings-apps.
Any and all help would be appreciated. The tablet is a Kocaso M1050 with Android 4.0.
- 10-24-2012, 08:57 PM #2
Re: Kindle App problem
Did you get your Kindle app from an App Store or was it already there when you bought the tablet? If it was already there, that can explain why it isn't in settings. A lot of OEM's have bloatware they don't want users to remove.
In the tablet go to settings >Security> and check 'unknown sources'
Go to this site with your tablet
Install AmazonŽ Appstore
Download and install the Amazon Market Place App
Then try and use that to download or update the Kindle appLG Optimus V - CM 9.1 BobZ
- By kdskinner in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 6Last Post: 01-10-2013, 06:28 AM
- By artcwolf in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 13Last Post: 05-19-2011, 08:15 PM
- By SMJUCmoose in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:33 PM
- By mountaineerndixie in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2010, 12:14 PM
- By lastdetailwd in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2009, 06:38 PM